Amazon Holiday Deals

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My hectic day today, 11-Apr-2009

The day seemed like it would never end…

I woke up with the thought of cooking our lunch, and I have to ask my wife what to cook, and how. She did tell me of one very simple dish, long beans with small slices of pork in vinegar and soy sauce.

It should be a very simple dish, and it should not be very difficult to cook. It was.

But the complication of the day was not because of that. I was going to do some other things – things that cannot be put off for tomorrow, or for a few more hours. My morning was crowded with things that I should do while cooking the very simple dish.

That’s where my day became hectic.

I will chronicle by next post, at least, how the day went by, until the afternoon, and hopefully, I can make it right.

Till then.

0 comments: