Amazon Holiday Deals

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My girls are excited; and so am I!

My wife is now on the 2nd trimester for our 5th child, and having lost the 4th baby while she was on her 2nd month of pregnancy, we exercised much caution when she got pregnant this time around. As we are tracking the baby’s growth, guess what? Our 3 girls are very much excited every time they know that their mother is going for her prenatal check-up, which is every month by now, as in every time, we bring home a picture of the child in the womb through the scanner machine.

Last night, on 13 weeks gestation, the baby is already formed, and so I thought, no wonder, the baby is so playful, and whenever I put my hand on my wife’s belly, a jerk up is felt, like the baby is kicking up when it senses some warmth or motion around it.

So I am equally excited!

0 comments: